At ISANA, we believe that the social and emotional development of our students is just as important as their academic development. Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) is an integral part of all our programs and instruction, helping students develop a range of skills they need for school and life.
- We believe that healthy students are better prepared to learn and succeed in school, and we are committed to creating schools where wellness thrives.
- We support and empower our students to be problem solvers and responsible decision-makers.
- We help our students acquire the knowledge and skills to understand and manage their emotions, feel and show empathy for others, and make responsible and caring decisions.
- We help our students set and achieve positive personal and collective goals.
- We motivate our students to establish and maintain supportive relationships and healthy emotional connections.